[uClibc]POSIX threading support

Erik Andersen andersen at codepoet.org
Wed Feb 20 10:22:24 UTC 2002

I just committed the pthread library into uClibc's CVS tree.
This is the result of work by Stefan Soucek and myself.  Stefan
has also hacked things so that threads work on mmu-less systems!
(tested so far only on ARM).  After much frusteration, I got
pthreads working properly as a shared library.  I have tested it
so far on x86, arm, and powerpc.  Other architectures may (or may
not) still need additional tweaks to make them work,

Have fun,