[uClibc]uClibc/mipsel

Shane Nay shane at minirl.com
Sun Feb 17 09:07:44 UTC 2002

> That seems really really wierd.  Sounds like a stack alignment
> problem.  Taking a look in glibc-2.2.4/sysdeps/mips/elf/start.S
> I see the glibc folk are doing some stack alignment stuff that I
> didn't do in libc/sysdeps/linux/mips/crt0.S...  Perhaps we need
> to do something similar....

I think uClibcs crt0.S is cool, except for not pushing the argument
register out to "atexit", though linux doesn't use this.

The stack manipulation in my version of glibc for mips (2.0.7) is
specific to glibcs __libc_init_first.

Thanks,
Shane Nay.
(I know, late..., what can I say, I'm an olympics junky)