[uClibc]uClibc/mipsel

John Rigby jrigby at lineo.com
Fri Feb 15 14:27:56 UTC 2002

I had a similar problem to this and it turned out to be mmap.  The
implementation in libc/sysdeps/linux/common/syscalls.c is wrong for mips.
This works better:

_syscall6 (__ptr_t, mmap, __ptr_t, addr, size_t, len, int, prot,
           int, flags, int, fd, __off_t, offset);

This works fine for me (on mips).  I suppose the proper solution is to add a
_mmap.c to libc/sysdeps/linux/mips.  (like v850 does).

John