[uClibc]Re: Alternative network filesystems

Michael E Brown mebrown at michaels-house.net
Thu Feb 14 06:45:59 UTC 2002

Can you mount that server from another client? Just because rpc.mountd is
running doesn't mean that the rest of the requisite nfs daemons are
running. If redhat, then "service nfs stop" and "service nfs start". I've
had problems with 'restart' not completely restarting everything, hence
the 'stop', 'start'.
--
Michael