[uClibc]Still trouble building Python 2.2

Erik Andersen andersen at codepoet.org
Tue Feb 5 22:06:11 UTC 2002

> Aha! I hacked setup.py to blather to me *why* the imports
> fail, and they both fail because of an unresolved symbol:
> fcntl64

Hmm.  fcntl64 is in libc/sysdeps/linux/common/syscalls.c but is
only enabled when DOLFS is true and you compile using kernel
headers from a kernel supporting large file stuff.  Could you
start with a clean tree (0.9.9 or CVS) and make sure you are
using kernel headers for something nice and current (2.4.17 say)
and give it another try?  Thx,