[uClibc]Qt/E and uClibc

Alexander Popov s_popov at prosyst.bg
Tue Dec 17 15:42:33 UTC 2002

I tried already - unfortunately it seems that there are some problems with the compatibility between the toolchain from RH
8.0 (moc is bulit with the host toolchain) and the uclibc toolchain...
Some object files are not really object files - I need to see which one of the compilers generated them though...

If possible I'll compile these by hand just to see if the lib can be linked and what's missing...

I'm using uClibc-0.9.16 and gcc 2.96 and ld 2.13.90.0.2

Regards,

--
Alexander Popov
RTOS&JVM Team Leader