[uClibc]File missing - does not compile - Debian ?

De Schrijver Peter Peter.DeSchrijver at netcom-kassel.de
Fri Dec 13 14:21:41 UTC 2002

Hi !

On 2 machines (both running Debian Woody) I tried to compile the 2.95
Toolchain witch no luck.

The file uClibc_config_fix.pl seems to be missing.

As the toolchain's release date is 16. September, I suppose that I am
doing something wrong...
Right ?

After that, I got the uclibc package using APT. After setting the path
and trying to compile (bindutils,) another error occurs: the compiler
can't produce executables and so aborts the makefile...

Cu
Peter

Here's the outputfrom the compile:

/bin/sh: line 1:
/home/master/SOFTWARE/gcc-2.95/build/uClibc/extra/Configs/uClibc_config_
fix.pl: No such file or directory
make: *** [/home/master/SOFTWARE/gcc-2.95/build/uClibc/.configured]
Error 127