[uClibc]Re: menuconfig is flaky on gnome-terminal

Miles Bader miles at lsi.nec.co.jp
Fri Dec 13 04:47:15 UTC 2002

Whoops, ignore that message -- after looking the problem some more I've
decided it's better off as a bug report against gnome-terminal.  In fact
it _does_ seem to support the escape sequences correctly, but there's
something screwed up with the redisplay code; if I drag my mouse over
the `not-erased' text, it gets erase!

-Miles
--
"Most attacks seem to take place at night, during a rainstorm, uphill,
 where four map sheets join."   -- Anon. British Officer in WW I