[uClibc](no subject)

topgeneral at vip.sina.com topgeneral at vip.sina.com
Sat Dec 7 02:33:25 UTC 2002

SPAM: -------------------- Start SpamAssassin results ----------------------
SPAM: This mail is probably spam.  The original message has been altered
SPAM: so you can recognise or block similar unwanted mail in future.
SPAM: See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details.
SPAM:
SPAM: Content analysis details:   (7.80 hits, 5 required)
SPAM: NO_REAL_NAME       (1.3 points)  From: does not include a real name
SPAM: SUBJ_MISSING       (0.3 points)  Subject: is empty or missing
SPAM: SPAM_PHRASE_00_01  (0.8 points)  BODY: Spam phrases score is 00 to 01 (low)
SPAM: SUPERLONG_LINE     (0.0 points)  BODY: Contains a line >=199 characters long
SPAM: RCVD_IN_OSIRUSOFT_COM (0.4 points)  RBL: Received via a relay in relays.osirusoft.com
SPAM:                    [RBL check: found 225.35.108.202.relays.osirusoft.com., type: 127.0.0.4]
SPAM: RCVD_IN_RFCI       (2.3 points)  RBL: Received via a relay in ipwhois.rfc-ignorant.org
SPAM:                    [RBL check: found 225.35.108.202.ipwhois.rfc-ignorant.org., type: 127.0.0.6]
SPAM: X_OSIRU_SPAM_SRC   (2.7 points)  RBL: DNSBL: sender is Confirmed Spam Source
SPAM:
SPAM: -------------------- End of SpamAssassin results ---------------------

hi,How do you do!
My name is xi bin ,zhang.  I come from xi'an , an old beautiful city of China.
I have a question. I change some codes in the "printf" and "scanf" function of uClibc . But when I was debugging the "scanf " and "printf " function using GDB.  I  can not enter the functions. why??? You know, I can not enter the functions, I didn't scan my remended codes . Why can I scan my defined code? Please give me help!
 Thanks!
I also have another question:
 How to realize the reentrance of "printf" function ?
example:
the standard output device is display.Now I want the output device is serial port.I want to realize it through  changing "printf" function..Is my idea right?
Please give me some idea...thanks very much.