[uClibc]uclibc for 2.95 VS 3.2.1

Erik Andersen andersen at codepoet.org
Fri Dec 6 02:46:10 UTC 2002

On Fri Dec 06, 2002 at 09:50:59AM +1000, David McCullough wrote:
> And I thought you had all that working and I was doing something very
> stupid when trying to build some new m68k-elf tools :-) :-)

hehe

> uClibc used to build libstdc++ for 2.95.3,  the snapshot included with the
> current m68k-elf-tools off uClinux.org did this.  However, it is very out of
> date compared to the current uClibc versions.

Well sure, it'll build if you build an X-elf- toolchain, but
I'm building X-linux- toolchains, which makes things a bit
trickier...

> All my recent attempts with the latest uClibc have failed,  some of the
> problems are easy to fix, some are not,  especially for targets like arm-elf
> and m68k-elf.  Which reminds me,  I must be due to give it another go ;-)

Hmm...  I'm building arm-linux toolchains all the time without
any trouble whatsoever.  I'd be interesting in hearing what
sortof problems you have when you next try,