[uClibc]Re: errno confusion

Miles Bader miles at lsi.nec.co.jp
Fri Aug 16 05:27:01 UTC 2002

I made those changes to common/bits/errno.h.

> BTW, the same general logic also applies to h_errno, _res,
> and probably a couple of other internals.

Hmmm, a quick look shows that although there's a declaration of
`__h_errno_location' in <netdb.h>, `h_errno' is never defined anywhere;
I guess that means that h_errno never worked correctly for threaded apps
in uclibc...

So... I'll add a #define of `h_errno' in common/bits/netdb.h similar to
errno (and I think also move the other grotty bits to that file from
<netdb.h>).

I'm not sure what _res is...

-Miles
--
Suburbia: where they tear out the trees and then name streets after them.