[uClibc]asm-TARGET link setup in Makefile

Miles Bader miles at lsi.nec.co.jp
Fri Aug 16 02:30:45 UTC 2002

Now that the code in Makefile that links the kernel's include/asm-TARGET
directory has been fixed to not assume that non-MMU targets have `nommu'
appended to the name, I've removed the special case for the v850, since
it only existed to work around that assumption.

Can the same be done for the `h8300' target?

What about `mips' (I'm not sure why it was ever necessary to have a
special case for this)?

[It seems like only `powerpc' and `mipsel' need to be special-cased.]

-Miles
--
I'm beginning to think that life is just one long Yoko Ono album; no rhyme
or reason, just a lot of incoherent shrieks and then it's over.  --Ian Wolff