[uClibc]libc/inet/rpc Makefile change

Miles Bader miles at lsi.nec.co.jp
Thu Aug 15 07:38:07 UTC 2002

This change:

   revision 1.19
   date: 2002/08/06 14:46:14;  author: andersen;  state: Exp;  lines: +13 -3
   Rework RPC code once again.  By default, only enable the
   stuff needed for NFS mounts, rsh, and similar.

makes `portmap' not compile (it needs at least `svc_run' and `svcudp_create').

I seem to recall that portmap is not actually necessary if you use the
right mount flags (I don't remember the details), but it _is_ included
in the uClibc distribution.

What's the best thing to do?  Just add those two files to the set
compiled, or...?

-Miles

--
Occam's razor split hairs so well, I bought the whole argument!