[uClibc]netpacket/packet.h missing

Michael Palme m.palme at goepel.com
Thu Aug 8 12:42:37 UTC 2002

hello

ive build several arm-cross toolchains in the past (with libc). last
week ive build the native uclibc-gcc3.1 toolchain with the included
scripts. now i recompile all programs i need. no problems until now...

when i try to compile pump dhcp client the compiler aborts while trying
to include <netpacket/packet.h>. i cant find that header in the
toolchains standard-include-path. ive compared my other the
uclibc-toolchain to the libc toolchains and there are some network-
related directories missing...

whats my fault (i think on building the toolchain??? -- i have compiled
the toolchain with the precompiled kernel- headers from the package,
after that i replaced it with link to my real kernel include files...)

thanks in advance...
Michael Palme