[uClibc]FAQ RE: Toolchain...

Thomas Cameron tom at ceisystems.com
Thu Aug 1 16:56:52 UTC 2002

Hello all,

It has been quite some time since I have posted here, or read un on the
messages.  I just have a really quick question.  Is there a FAQ for
using the cross-compile toolchain?  Or better yet, some type of "here's
how to..." document.  I am trying to use the gcc-3.1 toolchain to
compile applications on a x86 host for a x86 target.

Really, all I want to know is how to configure uClibc, etc. to the way I
want it, so that when i use the compiler, my libraries are set up how I
want them.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tom Cameron