[uClibc]building e2fsprogs

BlueWeave Lists lists at blueweave.com
Sat Apr 27 23:42:20 UTC 2002

I'm a bit of a newbie with uClibc. I noticed in the list of supported apps
and also from previous postings that e2fsprogs has been succesfully built.

But I'm just not able to build it. I'm using:

uClibc-0.9.11
e2fsprogs-1.27

The base compiler is gcc 3.0.4

The problem appears to be in e2fsprogs in
./lib/ext2fs/llseek.c:78 undefined reference to `syscall'

However when I try to build uClibc by setting UNIFIED_SYSCALL = true, I get
errors similar to the once that other have posted here.

syscalls.c:35:1: warning: pasting "".text\n.align 4\n.global "" and
""_exit"" does not give a valid preprocessing token

I'm not really sure how to fix the problems. Any tips would be appreciated.

Paul.