[uClibc]Broken link on www.uclibc.org

Kathy Phillips kathy.phillips at mail.internetseer.com
Wed Apr 17 02:44:29 UTC 2002

SUBJECT: Broken link on www.uclibc.org

When you click on your link to: http://www.uclibc.org/mailman/roster/uclibc
you get the error: 404 File not found

We last last examined your page on Sat Feb 16, 2002 at 11:33:11 PM EST. If your
page has not been updated since Sat Feb 16, 2002 at 11:33:11 PM EST, this link
is most likely currently broken.

As recommended by the Robot Guidelines, this email is to explain our system
and to let you know about the broken link on your site.

InternetSeer is the largest FREE web site monitoring company in the world,
monitoring over 1.1 million web sites worldwide every hour.

The error listed above was initially detected by our primary site monitor in
Philadelphia, Pa. then verified by our secondary site monitor located in
Los Angeles, Ca.

If you find this information helpful and would like to receive alerts as soon
as we detect an error accessing your site,
Remember, our service is free.

As part of your free web site monitoring, you'll receive immediate
notifications when we encounter problems accessing your web site and weekly
performance reports.

There is no need to cancel because InternetSeer will never contact you again
at this email address: uclibc at uclibc.org. If you have other email addresses
that you would like excluded from potential future contact,
to have those email addresses excluded from our system.

InternetSeer does not store or publish the content of your pages, but rather
uses availability and link information for our research.

InternetSeer.

Sincerely,

Kathy Phillips
Connectivity Analyst
InternetSeer.com
http://www.internetseer.com/ep/setoc?NR5p764lad5aP5q5eMNNV5cSHVMU5bGxy=e3

As stated above, there is no need to cancel since YOU WILL NEVER be contacted
again at uclibc at uclibc.org, but you may <a href="http://scclick.internetseer.com/sitecheck/cancel.jsp?WRSL7V6v3ne5tU6vCS6u_5dIzL.e3">click here</a>,
for a removal confirmation from our website or simply reply to this message
with the word "cancel" in the subject line.
##uclibc at uclibc.org##
SRC=39