[uClibc]still have busybox problems

Giulio Prina Ricotti brainlynx at inwind.it
Wed Apr 17 02:24:15 UTC 2002

on a slack8.0, linux 2.4.18 and glibc 2.2.3

i've succesfully compiled (and tried) busybox 0.60.2 using dynamically linked
glibc.
I've then tried to compile it with glibc, but then copy in /lib, uClibc
libraries and dyn loader (snapshot version of 15/04/02).
It eventually worked..wow..

Now I tried to compile busybox against uClibc libraries, but I got many
undefined references to _IO_putc and _IO_getc, under ps.o, wc.o, init.o and
many others. I've alredy gone through busybox and uclibc mailing lists, but I
can't find any answer.

I'm a newbie, but I guess those undefined references to _IO_putc and _IO_getc
come out when I function uses putc()/getc() functions, why are these
undefined and when does ulibc define them?

Thanks,
Giulio