[uClibc]Re: [BusyBox] Layoff at Lineo...

Glenn McGrath bug1 at optushome.com.au
Sun Sep 9 01:23:27 UTC 2001

On Sat, 8 Sep 2001 11:02:07 -0600
"Erik Andersen" <andersen at codepoet.org> wrote:

> On Sun Sep 09, 2001 at 10:46:57AM +1000, Glenn McGrath wrote:
> > >
> > I did read about that, but i though you and busybox would be pretty
safe.
> > It surprises me that lineo doesnt see busybox (and uclibc) to be worth
> > suporting, i think they should be proud of how far its come since they
> > took you and the projects onboard... i guess they must be very savage
> > cuts.
> >
> > Sourceforge could be a good host for the project ?
>
> I've certainly considered it, though I do have some doubts
> about how long VA will be able to keep that going...  If we
> go to the pain of moving, I'd like it to be only once.

Yea, the community is very dependent on sourceforge, it would shake things
up a fair bit if everyone had to move.

cvs.debian.org is always there, but i guess thats going to be a problem
for non debian commiters,

There is http://savannah.gnu.org/ which looks like its using sourceforge
software, not sure if they have to be official GNU projects though ?

Glenn