[uClibc]undefined reference to lseek64,open64,xstat64,statfs64,register_printf_function

Mark Wormgoor mark at wormgoor.com
Tue Oct 23 19:45:17 UTC 2001

Hi,

> > This problem is bothering me too.... I would like to compile
> > e2fsprogs-1.21 against uClibc, but I get this error.
>
> Have you tried with the latest uClibc version?  I've added
> support for a bunch of the large file functions -- you need
> to set DOLFS=true in your Config file and recompile uClibc.
> Then try it out and let me know if you still have problems,

I actually managed to miss DOLFS, however, when I enable it, uClibc won't
compile:
gcc  -Wall -fno-builtin -nostdinc  -I../../../../include -I/usr/lib/gcc-lib/
i586-mandrake-linux-gnu/2.96/include -I. -D_LIBC   -Os -DNDEBUG  -c
statfix64.c -o statfix64.o
In file included from statfix64.c:28:
statfix64.h:35: warning: `struct kernel_stat64' declared inside parameter
list
statfix64.h:35: warning: its scope is only this definition or declaration,
which is probably not what you want.
statfix64.c:33: warning: `struct kernel_stat64' declared inside parameter
list
statfix64.c:34: conflicting types for `statfix64'
statfix64.h:35: previous declaration of `statfix64'
statfix64.c: In function `statfix64':
statfix64.c:35: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
statfix64.c:36: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
statfix64.c:37: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
statfix64.c:38: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
statfix64.c:39: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
statfix64.c:40: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
statfix64.c:41: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
statfix64.c:42: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
statfix64.c:43: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
statfix64.c:44: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
statfix64.c:45: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
statfix64.c:46: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
statfix64.c:47: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
make: *** [statfix64.o] Error 1

Since I'm not a very advanced programmer, I have no idea what's going on
here :-)
This is the newest snapshot, I downloaded it today.

Kind regards,

        Mark Wormgoor