[BusyBox] Re: [uClibc]Still having booting problems...

Thomas Cameron tom at patcameron.ne.mediaone.net
Thu Oct 18 11:42:57 UTC 2001

Robert (and the gang),
	Is there any way to download and compile the gcc source _without_
actually installing the binaries (sort of like the functionality you can
get from uClibc)?  The problem being is that gcc-2.95 is not available
for my version of Mandrake.  Moreover, after doing some studying, I have
found that if I were to, say, replace a package with another one,
something will break.  Things are tied together pretty tightly with
Mandrake, and I've already screwed up this system enough.
	Anyway, thanks for all your help!

-Tom Cameron