[uClibc]ldd mess

Thomas Cameron tom at patcameron.ne.mediaone.net
Tue Oct 16 16:36:33 UTC 2001

jcm,
	To answer your question directly, what you want to do is set
SHARED_LIB_LOADER_PATH=/lib  This tells busybox to link its binary file
against a library that _will_ exist in /lib...but doesn't now.  This
means that you can't run the file on the system it was compiled on, and
ldd won't display anything useful, other than an error message.
	Additionally, the C compiler wrapper that is placed in
'/usr/i386-linux-uclibc/bin/' will compile programs this way by default,
so you'll want to point BusyBox's CC to that directory.  If you need
further help, take a look at the link Erik sent to you, and if that
doesn't help, email me.

Good luck,
Thomas Cameron