[uClibc](fwd) Re: uClibc changes ?

Ilguiz Latypov ilatypov at superbt.com
Tue Oct 9 16:55:29 UTC 2001

Hello Cam,

I compiled the telnetd source code against uClibc retrieved off CVS
repository.  No modifications were necessary.

The telnetd source code comes with the June 2001 uClinux-coldfire
distribution at http://www.uclinux.org/ports/coldfire.  The only
identification of the code is its copyright string,
        @(#) Copyright (c) 1989 Regents of the University of California.
and RCS identifier,

I believe Greg Ungerer might have adapted the code for uClibc.

Ilguiz