[uClibc](fwd) Re: uClibc changes ?

Cam Mayor cmayor at iders.ca
Tue Oct 9 16:42:25 UTC 2001

Robert Schwebel writes:

> However, a sshd would be much better for my needs. As somebody reported
> success on this list some time ago I'll give it a try.

Please let me know how it turns out.  I would like to have both
telnetd (for the field) and sshd (for internal use) up and running
with uClibc.

>On Axis' website there is an archive with lots of small applications (I
>think it was called "apps") which has a telnetd. I modified it a little
>bit so it can now be compiled with i386-uclibc-gcc. If you are interested
>I could send you the modified sources.

I'd love to have a copy of that telnetd, as well as the URL of which
you speak.  (that way i can do a diff)

the other telnetd i tried (and didn't have much luck with cross compiling)
is part of the inetutils package (version 1.3.2).  I think inetutils may
have been abandoned in favour of being integrated into another package,
since the last entry in the ChangeLog was 1997-09-10.

cheers,
cam