[uClibc]uClibc vs POSIX.1

Erik Andersen andersen at codepoet.org
Tue Nov 20 05:33:29 UTC 2001

On Mon Nov 19, 2001 at 12:05:35PM -0700, Jim Freeman wrote:
> Has anyone ever examined how uClibc does vs.
> http://www.itl.nist.gov/div897/ctg/posix_form.htm ?

Howdy Jim,

Funny you should ask.  I've actually been trying to get the
LSB/Xopen test suite to work vs uClibc over the past few days

    http://www.linuxbase.org/test/

I've gotten it to run vs glibc already (it took over 18 hours to
run on my NetWinder) but I've not yet bludgeoned it into
submitting to uClibc yet.

But I wasn't even aware of the NIST testsuite.  I will definately
check that one out as well.  Thanks for the link!