[uClibc]Unimplemented feature sets.

Erik Andersen andersen at codepoet.org
Thu Nov 15 12:51:24 UTC 2001

[------------snip-------------]

> Obviously none of this is difficult to do but it will be a tedious process
> to complete.  I am happy to do this for the parts of the library that have
> been problematic to me, however I doubt I will have the time to do a
> complete job.  I would also like to be assured that any changes will make
> their way into the distribution in time.  Would anyone like to coordinate on
> this task?

I'm happy to merge in patches to features.h that identify and
disable missing stuff.  I'm also _very_ interested in knowing
exactly what is breaking.

Also if you have any apps that are _not_ working, I want to hear
about them so I can either fix things or at least add them to the
not working list on
    http://uclibc.org/uClibc-apps.html