[uClibc]cvs commit messages to the mailing list?

Geir Frode Raanes geirfrs at invalid.ed.ntnu.no
Wed May 23 07:50:58 UTC 2001

On Tue, 22 May 2001, Erik Andersen wrote:

> It has been proposed that I create a new mailing list for
> uClibc CVS commits so that cvs commits do not clutter the
> mailing list.  All in favor say "Aye".  All opposed say "Nay".

Aye. Or Nay. No, Aye.

Or rather, while CVS commits are mostly boring for me as an
end user, whithout them I would not know the current state
of uClibc. I would for instance not know that the PowerPC
port was available. So may I suggest you remove most CVS
commits and instead treat this list as an "announce" list
where the highlights of CVS commits go?

  Never ever underestimate the power of human stupidity.
  -Robert Anson Heinlein

		GeirFRS at invalid.ed.ntnu.no