[uClibc]uClibc/login (libutil) (trying again)

Cory Visi merlin at phear.lwz.org
Tue May 8 17:13:23 UTC 2001

Ok I got more code. I took Michael Shmulevich's libutil port and made it
work with the Lineo CVS uClibc (Michael's is based on jungo's uClibc). I
added pty.h to the includes, added logwtmp() to the library, and some
other miscellaneous functions converted. This will compile the functions
into the shared library libutil.so.0 (exactly like libcrypt).

This patch lets telnetd and others compile.

I didn't really check Michael's code, but it compiles cleanly and he's
been using it, so I think this is ready to go.

This message originally had a patch attached, but it was over 40k so the
list mailer blocked it. It's been some time, so I thought it would be
faster just to make the patch available via ftp:

ftp://phear.lwz.org/pub/uClibc-login.patch

Thanks,
-Cory