[uClibc]where are these functions?

Cory Visi merlin at phear.lwz.org
Thu May 3 19:26:24 UTC 2001

Sorry for the flood of lame questions lately. Here are, hopefully, the
last questions I have:

These first two functions are defined in the headers but don't seem to
actually be implemented. Is this correct?

inet_ntop ()

from arpa/inet.h:
extern __const char *inet_ntop __P ((int __af, __const void *__cp, char *__buf, size_t __len));

inet_pton ()

from arpa/inet.h:
extern int inet_pton __P ((int __af, __const char *__cp, void *__buf));

These second two appear to be for ipv6 only, so I can understand if they
haven't been implmented yet. If I'm missing where they are, however,
please let me know.

gethostbyname2 ()	(not defined)
in6addr_any		(defined but not implemented)

Finally, the libutil functions seem to be missing. None of them are
defined in the libc headers. Are these hiding somewhere I missed?

openpty ()
logout ()
logwtmp ()

Thanks for your help once again,