[uClibc]Web server

michaels at jungo.com michaels at jungo.com
Mon Mar 19 08:52:11 UTC 2001

Robert,

Robert Schwebel wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Is anybody using a web server together with uClibc? I just had a look at
> thttpd und boa - the first one needs libcrypt, so I first tried it with
> boa.

Libcrypt is GLIBC's module. In uClibc there's crypt() inside, so if it
is sufficient, you can use it. Besides that, if you need encrypt() and
setkey() -- press on Eric to commit the files I sent him.

> Boa itself has just one call to timezone which I compiled in permanently
> and it went through afterwards, but it's index generator needs the
> scandir() function. Is there a chance to have it in uClibc in the future?

I think you can more easily change Boa not to use scandir().

> Cheers,
> Robert
> --

Sincerely yours,
Michael Shmulevich
Software Developer
Jungo - R&D
email: michaels at jungo.com
web: http://www.jungo.com
Phone: 1-877-514-0537(USA)  +972-9-8859365(Worldwide) ext. 233
Fax:   1-877-514-0538(USA)  +972-9-8859366(Worldwide)