[uClibc]trouble with dynamic libuClibc.so

Erik Andersen andersen at lineo.com
Thu Mar 1 00:54:34 UTC 2001

On Wed Feb 28, 2001 at 07:26:20PM +0100, Robert Schwebel wrote:
> Hi Erik,
>
> On Tue, 27 Feb 2001, Erik Andersen wrote:
> > I just patched up gcc-uClibc and now when we link with the shared
> > uClibc, we also now link with the correct shared lib loader.  I
> > recompiled busybox with the updated compiler, dropped busybox onto the
> > boot floppy I made, and it booted and run just fine.  :-)
>
> Hey, great! It works now!! Wow!!! :-)
>
> It seems like the perfect time to make a release...?

You know.  That is a really good idea!  Esteemed collegues --
any work pending/patches queued up/stuff I've forgotten that
ought to be finished before we make a first release?

BTW, since the version numbers currently in effect for uClibc
are completely and totally arbitrary (I made them up), anyone
have strong opinions on what version number we should use?

Erik B. Andersen   email:  andersen at lineo.com