[uClibc]__USE_POSIX199309 in headers

Erik Andersen andersen at lineo.com
Tue Jun 26 15:51:31 UTC 2001

On Mon Jun 25, 2001 at 07:52:57PM -0700, David Schleef wrote:

> What should be done about __USE_POSIX199309 in the headers, and
> similar __USE_*?  features.h in uclibc doesn't have the standards
> selectivity of glibc -- is this a future goal?  Anyway,
> __USE_POSIX199309 needs to be defined to use sigaction() correctly.
> (I think.)

I would like to move toward supporting all the various namespaces
(with reasonable exceptions as needed to avoid needless bloat).
But there are some things that we will simply end up leaving out
as appropriate.

In the case of __USE_POSIX199309, I don't see anything too offensive,
as long as fdatasync ends up as a weak alias for fsync.

Erik B. Andersen   email:  andersen at lineo.com