[uClibc]Todo & Thanks

Shane Nay shane at minirl.com
Fri Jun 15 05:36:06 UTC 2001

Supplemental question I forgot to ask.  What would it take to get uClibc to
work happily along say libstdc++?, has anyone tried?  I'd rather just do
without c++ code, I still have nasty headaches when I think about vtable
initialization, but the other people I work with have already started in on
me about it.  Is there any micro c++ library implementation that maybe
excludes things like templates, and doesn't have any virtual functions
internal to it that's out there?

Thanks,
Shane Nay.