[uClibc]Re:Sparc problems (dual reply)

Michael Shmulevich michaels at jungo.com
Mon Jun 11 22:27:03 UTC 2001

Matt,

If you use files from ssysdeps/linux/$ARCH/sys/ means you use some
architecture-dependant headers, which MUST be taken care of in sam style as
<sgidefs.h> in MIPS. I suggest looking over the solution for the above file
to see the right sequence of things when compiling uClibc. It might be that
the file must be copied to include/sys/...

Michael.