[uClibc]Re:Sparc problems (dual reply)

Matt Bosworth m_bosworth at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 11 17:10:37 UTC 2001

Stanley :

	My copy of setjmp.S includes sys/trap.h, not asm/trap.h
Try changing that.  Also, make sure that there is a
sysdeps/linux/sparc/sys directory with trap.h in it!  If that's
missing,
I'll post it.

> I am trying to compile hardware specific modules under =
> sysdep/linux/sparc directory. However compilation of setjmp.o
> requests =
> for asm/trap.h.=20
> I did a find in linux kernel directory and trap.h doesn't exist for =
> sparcnommu. Where and how can i get a copy of this ?

I don't recall ever seeing an error regarding weak_alias.  But then
again, I haven't updated my CVS source in quite a while. . . :)
Can't help you on this one.

> Hi i faced with some compilation of vfork.S for Sparc.
> it complains about weak_alias. Any rememdy ?
> What is the signifcant of weak_alias ? Possibly to leave it out ?=20

Good luck,
Matt