[uClibc]curses.h

Oliver Dawid od at fet.uni-hannover.de
Tue Jul 31 10:12:16 UTC 2001

hi mark,

On Tue, 31 Jul 2001, Mark Holmes wrote:

> A while ago I tried to compile a program under uClib that has a reference
> to # include <curses.h> and I get an error that the file is not found.
>
> It is in /include but not in /usr/uClib.../include.
>
> Can I just copy this across, or is there something else I need to do.
> I've exported the env var for CC as per the readme.

you need to cimpile libcurses first. i dont know, if it links against
uclibc.

you would not be happy by copying the header files because the linker
needs the lib.

you will find it at

ftp://ftp.sunsite.unc.edu/pub/Linux/libs/ui/ncurses-1.9.9e.tar.gz

od

--
   Oliver Dawid * O.Dawid at gmx.de * http://www.fet.uni-hannover.de/~od/