[uClibc]Slip of the pen in README

Vladimir N. Oleynik dzo at simtreas.ru
Wed Jul 25 14:22:59 UTC 2001

Hi.

Absolute small patch to README (2-th line, Subj):

-  cp ./extra/Configs/Config.<target arch> .Config
+  cp ./extra/Configs/Config.<target arch> ./Config

That there was no too small this letter, shall try accurately to set an old
question:

Manuel Novoa III wrote:

> There was some discussion on the list a while back about pppd.
> I commented out tzset in chat.c
> I added #include <stdlib.h> in pppdump.c
> I grabbed getlogin.c from libc-5.3.12 and utmp.c from tinylogin for objects
> needed by pppd.

I probably have passed something, but your recipe seems is obsolete.
It to make pppd was not required but what to make with absent functions:
drand48() mrand48() srand48() ?

--w
vodz