[uClibc]m68k-elf tools and uClibc.

Erik Andersen andersen at lineo.com
Tue Jul 10 16:45:42 UTC 2001

On Tue Jul 10, 2001 at 10:44:08PM +1000, David McCullough wrote:

> There was a point about then that the CVS version was working ;-)
> I know it's painful,  but you could try something like:
>
> 	cvs co -D "Sun Jun 10 20:00 EST 2001" uClibc

It is curious that the reported error is in getc().  The only thing to change
since Jun 10 in uClibc/include/stdio.h or uClibc/libc/stdio is a minor change
to vfnprintf() so it would handle %p exactly like glibc...

I looked ove the complete diff between the present and Jun 10 (it really isn't
that big), and I don't see anything that looks likely to account for the
problems you are seeing,

Erik B. Andersen   email:  andersen at lineo.com