[uClibc]updates to uClibc

Manuel Novoa III mnovoa3 at bellsouth.net
Thu Jan 25 21:19:17 UTC 2001

Erik,

Here's a more detailed breakdown of my latest commit.  Incidently, the logging
script is still broken.  :-(

1) Added script to link in referenced libgcc.a objects with the shared uClibc
library.  It should loop until all resolvable symbols are... but you need to
check for arm.  It is integrated in the makefile.

2) Did some cleanup of some unnecessary external symbols for atexit.c.

3) Defined __UCLIBC_MAX_ATEXIT in stdlib.h.  Wanted to make sure sysconf.c and
atexit.c were in agreement.

4) Modified sysdeps/linux/{ARCH}/bits/confname.h to add an extra enum giving
the number of valid sysconf args.  I've got some code I'm sorting out that
builds a table-based sysconf for the native architecture that needs to know.
On i386, the text size drops from almost 800 to below 300 bytes.

Incidently, why do we need 3 copies of this file?  I'm sure there are some
other duplicates in there as well, but I haven't checked.

5) Allowed disabling of long long int support.

6) Fixed a duplicate typedef for comparison functions: stdlib.h and seach.h.

Manuel