[uClibc]Duplicate macro defines and parse errors.

Richard A. Smith rsmith at bitworks.com
Fri Jan 19 16:19:09 UTC 2001

On Thu, 18 Jan 2001 22:09:51 -0600, Manuel Novoa III wrote:

>Try adding -D__GLIBC__=2 to your compiler flags.  Unfortunately, the linux
>headers test for a version of glib < 2 and emit macros if they thing your libc
>doesn't have them.  This worked for me to build the e2fsprogs.

That helped with the macros... but the list is still long.  The parse errors seem to be the
sticky issue.. I don't yet know enought about the kernel data types to understand how to fix
them yet.

I found a simpler dhcp program as well so I will give that a go later and try to get it
working at a later date.  For now just getting busybox working with uClib bought me the
extra space I needed for my initrd.

--
Richard A. Smith                         Bitworks, Inc.
rsmith at bitworks.com               501.846.5777