[uClibc]newbie - missing struct timespec

Alex King alex at milton.king.net.nz
Thu Jan 18 09:54:13 UTC 2001

After Eric announced uClibc builds as a shared lib I thought I'd
download it and give it a try.

Modified a few Config items and it copiled without a hitch.

Next I went to a small program I had written a few days ago and it
also compiled fine (CC=/usr/local/bin/gcc-uClibc-i386), except my
program includes a call to nanosleep(2), and the compiler couldn't
find the struct timespec definition.  So I just defined it in my
program and everything is working fine.

My question is - what is the procedure for including this in the
include files?  Do I go search through the normal glibc includes and
try to produce a patch for uClibc?  Or should I mention the problem and
leave it to more experienced people?

Alex