[uClibc]RE: uClibc, modifications and SH port

AVENARD,JEAN-YVES (HP-Australia,ex2) jean-yves_avenard at hp.com
Thu Feb 22 02:56:54 UTC 2001

Hello Erik.

I've merged the modification you've made into my local system.
I can see that you've removed the generic directory in sysdeps/linux.

The reason I kept this directory structure was in order to easily re-use the
code of glibc. But you're right, the way you've done it looks much easier.

I've done some modification as I've posted previously. And we've succesfully
compiled pppd with uclibc ! Quite happy about it.

The patch should be easy to apply. I've renamed sysdeps/linux/sh/longjmp.S
into sysdeps/linux/sh/__longjmp.S and created longjmp.c

Regards
Jean-Yves
---
Jean-Yves Avenard
Hewlett-Packard - Embedded and Personal Systems / Platform Technology Group
351 Burwood Hwy, Forest Hill, Victoria 3130 - Australia