[uClibc]RE: [BusyBox] Errors Compiling BusyBox: Update

AVENARD,JEAN-YVES (HP-Australia,ex2) jean-yves_avenard at hp.com
Sun Feb 18 23:58:37 UTC 2001

I understand that having some sort of standard in the call of main in crt0.S
would be useful.

But do we have to change it all the times. In the past 10 days, I had to
rewrite twice crt0.S, and will have to do it again if you change the way
main is called.
Sure it's fun to write ML code, but I now see that just as a waste of time.
These things should have been planified from te beginning and then we stick
to this architecture.

My $.02
Jean-Yves