[uClibc]ash shell.....

Tom Cameron TCameron at stmarysbank.com
Sat Feb 3 18:58:27 UTC 2001

Hello all,
  Well, I'm getting closer by the minute, and I have now decided to add a
little more functionality to my BB-based system.  I am going to add ASH to
the system in lieu of BASH (BASH is HUGE in comparison).  My first concern
was that my /etc scripts, etc would not run properly, but it appears that
others have used scripts similar to mine without a problem.
  This leads me to my question...am I correct in assuming that Debian is the
only place that I can find a non-bsd port of the ASH shell?  Secondly, is
there a simple way to get ASH to compile against uClibc?  It appears as
though the Makefile in ASH uses yacc.  Any help/correction to my assumptions
would be GREATLY appreciated!  Thanks all!!!

--
Thomas Cameron