[uClibc]Mipsel status

Erik Andersen andersen at lineo.com
Mon Aug 27 15:07:47 UTC 2001

On Mon Aug 27, 2001 at 07:24:00AM -0700, David Schleef wrote:

> They're there because I had a mips machine for a while, and was
> playing with it.  I always intended to return to it, but then,
> I always intended for the machine to be returned to me...
> I never really got anything working.

I recently got an Agenda VR3, which I just flashed and got running on
Friday...  So in theory (once i get a toolchain and whatfor the the
thing) I now have a platform on which I can test things (though I am
completely new to mips and know nothing about the platform and I have a
ton of things on my plate).  I'd love for mips to be a fully working
arch,

Erik B. Andersen   email:  andersen at lineo.com