[uClibc]mke2fs build against uClibc

Ilguiz Latypov ilatypov at superbt.com
Wed Aug 22 22:47:15 UTC 2001

Hi Erik,

I only suggested to make the posix_opts.h header file consistent with the
implemented features.  Do you think the LFS symbols could be commented out
in this file?  The e2fsprogs code (misc/chattr.c, misc/lsattr.c) was
confused because the _LFS64_LARGEFILE symbol was defined.

Besides, the current setjmp.h and bits/setjmp.h headers do not allow the
parameter of type jmp_buf.  I don't have a solution to this because I am
afraid of complexity of macro definitions in these files.

Ilguiz