[uClibc]State of uClibc?

Tom Walsh tom at cyberiansoftware.com
Fri Apr 20 17:49:49 UTC 2001

Erik Andersen wrote:

> Nobody should be using the SYS_ syscall names.  Use the __NR_<foo>
> names instead.  I have just checked in a fix for the m68k code.
> Could you try again now?

Thanks Eric!

Okay, that takes care of the sysdeps/linux/m68k/ptrace.c problem, it
compiled.

Now I get an problem in unistd/daemon.c with "implicit declaration of
fprintf" and "stderr undeclared", I added a "#include <stdio.h>" to the
top of the include list and the compilation Finishes without errors.
Just to make sure, I did a 'make clean' then another 'make' and it looks
like it is ready for testing!

Regards,

TomW