[uClibc]cvs commit to uClibc/ld.so by andersen

Michael Shmulevich michaels at jungo.com
Wed Apr 18 19:12:55 UTC 2001

Tom Cameron wrote:

 >> This is part of my job in Jungo, to check that all packages'  Makefiles
 >> are configured for uclibc.

> So then it's job security to keep it the way it is.  ; )  The more I
> think about it, the more I like it, I guess.

I don't care too much for compatibility, since I make my updates quite
portablle, based on configuration. Currently our source tree compiles
both under glibc and uclibc. So do you like more the initial idea of
single lib or multiple task-oriented libs?

> I just wish there were a read-write version
> of romfs.  Ahwell.

I could use one too :-) Can you please notify me when one such arrives?

Sincerely yours,
Michael Shmulevich
Software Developer
Jungo - R&D
email: michaels at jungo.com
web: http://www.jungo.com
Phone: 1-877-514-0537(USA)  +972-9-8859365(Worldwide) ext. 233
Fax:   1-877-514-0538(USA)  +972-9-8859366(Worldwide)