[uClibc]compiling ipppd and freeswan against uClibc?

Erik Andersen andersen at lineo.com
Mon Apr 9 17:33:36 UTC 2001

On Fri Apr 06, 2001 at 07:27:19PM +0200, Arne Bernin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> has anybody sucessfully compiled ipppd or freeswan against uClibc?
> or ssh ?

I know that Jeff Garzik has gotten ssh running
    http://uclibc.org/lists/uclibc/2001-March/000630.html

> How far is uClibc developed concerning compiling other applications
> than busybox ?

It is getting better all the time.  A large number of applications
work just fine.  One glaring issue still remaining is making sure
that we can compile up uClibc specific libraries, and then have the
compiler wrapper use those.  Once that is fixed up (I have a lame
solution in place, but we are working on something a bit more
elegant), I think we will be in pretty good shape.

Erik B. Andersen   email:  andersen at lineo.com