[uClibc]cvs commit to uClibc by andersen

Mathew Bosworth (MTI) mbosworth at metaflow.com
Thu Apr 5 18:13:52 UTC 2001

Sparc port update :

	Unfortunately I've been a little sidetracked lately.  The port now
compiles, but I have no platform on which to test it.  A sparc5 is supposed to
appear on my desk 'soon' but I'm not holding my breath. . .

	In order to build the library, I had to make one change to
include/asm/unistd.h Basically, I took the _syscall5 macrom from uclinux
(2.0.38) and replaced it with the one from linux 2.4.  Other than that, it
builds without problems.  I've also build busybox against the library, but I
have the same testing problems. . .

	That said, my question is, would it be proper to post my
sysdeps/linux/sparc directory now, or should I wait until I can make sure it
works?

-Matt